*Any return transportaion services must be choosen during registration*
- Buses back will be available if requested. The cost is $20, if you want to use this service you must pay when you register.
- The first bus begins loading at 2:30pm. Once the first bus is loaded, it will leave and we will begin loading the second bus.
- You will be dropped at the starting point of the ride, the Irish Pub at 20th and Walnut Street in Philadelphia.
- If requested, your bike can be transported back to Philadelphia.
- This service must be requested when you register. While we do our best to keep everyone's bikes safe and in good condition, the bikes are in close quarters on the ride back. If you value your bike, we do not recommend using this service. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged bikes.
- Bikes can be picked up after 6:00pm at the Irish Pub at 20th and Walnut Street in Philadelphia.
- YOUR BIKE MUST BE PICKED UP BY 8pm ON THE MONDAY AFTER THE RIDE.
- There will be no charge for this service.