About The Ride
31st Annual Tour de Shore
Sunday, July 29, 2018
REGISTRATION FEE SCHEDULE
$30: February 26th - March 25th
$50: March 26th - April 25th
$75: April 26th until Registration Closes
(All participants are required to raise an additional $200 by July 1st)
- All riders must register and collect an additional minimum of $200 . This does not include registration fee, see registration fee schedule above.
- Minimum donations must be raised by July 1st or you will be removed from the ride.
- Easy to navigate website registration and support staff at the Irish Pub Children's Foundation are available to guide you through registration and offer tips on how to reach your fundraising goals
- Rider return transportation option must be chosen during registration so that we can provide an adequate amount of buses. Buses will be designated back to both start-points.
- We also offer a complimentary service of bringing your bike back to your starting location. This option also must be chosen when registering. While we do our best to handle your bike with care but the bikes are in close quarters on trucks back to Philadelphia and Berlin, NJ. If you are very fond of your bike or it is very valuable, we do not recommend using this service. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Want to raise money, but don't want to ride 65 miles? You can now register as a "virtual" rider. A virtual rider is someone who would like to help raise money for the Tour de Shore, but does not want to participate in the ride. Virtual riders are not required to raise a specific amount of money.
- Volunteers are needed for all aspects of Tour de Shore. When you register as a volunteer, a fundraising page will be created for you. While you are not required to raise any money, this is a way for you to become even more involved in the ride!
ABOUT THE RIDE
- Prompt start at 7am at both start-points
- Starting at the Irish Pub on 20th and Walnut in Philadelphia or SJ FOP Lodge 56 in Berlin, NJ (rest stop #1) and ending in Atlantic City
- Classic Tour de Shore takes the rider through Center City, around City Hall, over the Ben Franklin Bridge, through scenic South Jersey
- Tour de Shore Lite begins at Rest Stop #1 and takes the rider on the same scenic South Jersey route, along State Highway 561 to the finish line in Atlantic City
- 4 rest stops with food, refreshments, first aid stations, and bike support are located along the route
- Bike and medical support will be constantly roving the route should you need assistance
- The finish line is in Atlantic City, where riders are welcomed to an outdoor party including food, drinks, music and prizes.
ABOUT THE AFTER PARTY FUNDRAISER
- Riders and volunteers are free to enter
- Rider's friends and family are also welcome to the after party for a $20 donation
- Please remember, this is a fundraiser and the money raised at the after party counts towards our goal of helping children in need throughout our area.
- We offer a special Tour de Shore hotel rate in Atlantic City for all Tour de Shore participants and their families. Right now it is TBD. Please check back or follow us Facebook or Twitter to receive information and instructions.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Irish Pub at (215) 568-5603 and ask for Ashley.
The Irish Pub Children's Foundation (IPCF) is a registered non-profit organization exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions are tax-deductible as provided to the extent of the law; EIN: 20-8156916.