About The Ride
Registration Fee + $200 in donations to receive your rider bib number.
Registration Fee Schedule
February 20, 2023 - March 31, 2023: $30
April 1, 2023 - May 31, 2023: $50
June 1, 2023 - July 23, 2023: $75
- All riders must register and commit to raising at least $200. This does not include the registration fee.
- Registration includes the ability to sign up individually or create or join a team.
- Rider return transportation is available back to both start points for $10 and must be purchased on our website before July 10, 2023.
- Bike return transportation is complimentary however, we are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Virtual Riders raise money for the event but do not physically participate in the ride.
- Volunteers are needed for all aspects of the ride and can sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each participant will automatically receive a customizable fundraising page that will help solicit donations and show their fundraising progress.
- All riders must raise at least $200 to receive your participation bib. Bibs and t-shirts can be picked up at select locations the 3 days leading up to the ride. We do not mail bibs.
- Your fundraising page has a customizable link to share and is the best tool to solicit donations from family and friends.
- Riders can connect their fundraising page directly with a Facebook Fundraiser for seamless, real-time donation updates.
- Most companies offer matching gifts so remember to remind your donors to make a match request through their company. All matching gifts will count towards your fundraising total but must be received by event day to count towards your minimum. Some matching gifts can take up to 4 months to receive.
About the Starting Lines
- Prompt start at 7am from 6th and Race Streets at the base of the Ben Franklin Bridge in Philadelphia for the 65 Mile Classic Route.
- Riders participating in the 30 Mile Lite Route from Hammonton, New Jersey will start around 9am at the discretion of the Route Safety Director depending on rider speed and route and weather conditions. 30 mile riders will fold into the 65 mile ride.
About the Route
- The 65 Mile Classic Route takes riders over the Ben Franklin Bridge, through scenic South Jersey to Atlantic City.
- The 30 Mile Lite Route begins at the second rest stop in Hammonton, NJ and takes riders on the same scenic South Jersey route to Atlantic City.
- 4 rest stops with food, refreshments, first aid stations, and bike support are located along the route.
- Bike and medical support will be constantly roving the route should you need assistance.
- The finish line is at the Showboat Hotel in Atlantic City, where riders, volunteers, friends and family are welcomed to an outdoor party including food, drinks, music and prizes.
About the After Party
- Located outside next to the Showboat Hotel in Atlantic City.
- Riders and volunteers are free to enter.
- Friends and family can enter with a $20 donation.
- The After Party is a fundraiser within a fundraiser and the money raised will help us towards our mission of supporting our region's first responders and building healthy connections in the communities they serve.
- We offer a special hotel rate at the Showboat Hotel in Atlantic City, visit the Hotel Accommodations tab to book your room.
For more information, email bike@FBBCF.org or call 484-532-7274.