Tour de Shore Lite
The Tour de Shore Lite is a new offering for 2018. Following the same scenic South Jersey route as the Classic Tour de Shore, Tour de Shore Lite is a 50 mile bike ride that starts at SJ FOP Lodge 56 in Berlin, NJ (rest stop #1) and ends in Atlantic City. Starting promptly at 7am, riders make their way through Hammonton, Egg Harbor City, and Galloway, all the way to the finish line in Atlantic City.
Click here for turn-by-turn directions of the Tour de Shore Lite route.
Riders must be off the roads and in Atlantic City by 1:30pm.
If you are still on the roads at 1:30pm, a support vechicle will pick up you and your bike and drive you to the finish line.
All of our rest stops are stocked with water, gatorade, fruit and snacks. We also have first aid and bike support set up at each stop should you have any issues along the way. Please make sure to see one of our certified bike shops prior to the ride to receive your bike safety certification. If you have issues with your bike and do not have the bike inspection tag, you will be seen after those with the tag. To learn more about this, please click here.
FOP Lodge 56
235 Pine Ave
REST STOP 2
550 S. Egg Harbor Rd
REST STOP 3
Key Rec Field
Duerer and Buffalo Intersection
Egg Harbor City, NJ
REST STOP 4
Galloway Municipal Complex
300 E. Jimmie Leeds Rd
all of these
locations are run by volunteers and all food and beverages are donated.
Thank you to all of our volunteers who station each rest stop!
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL, DO NOT LITTER AND MAKE SURE TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF BEFORE YOU BEGIN RIDING AGAIN.
Map My Ride
We created a MapMyRide route of the Tour de Shore. Follow the instructions below to download the route on your phone.
If you do not have a MapMyRide account:
- Download the MapMyRide App from the App Store on your phone.
- Create an account with your email and information (This is free unless you choose to pay for the MVP membership, which is not required)
Once you have a MapMyRide account & the MapMyRide app on your phone:
- Open the Irish Pub Tour de Shore 2017 link: http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/1693789457 (If this opens the route on the internet instead of the app, click "open" on the top right corner to open it in the MapMyRide app)
- Press the blue star in the top right corner to bookmark the route. (This is important to be able to find the route later)
- Press the "do it" button in the top right corner to show the route as a workout
- "Start workout" to use the route on the app. Warning: This will use up a lot (if not all) of your battery and data if you trackyour workout for the entire ride.
- The Irish Pub Tour de Shore route will be saved in your account under "Routes" you can access it at any time by clicking on the three horizontal lines in the top left corner, which will open a list of pages. Select "routes" and you will find the Tour de Shore Route under "Bookmarked"