30th Anniversary Irish Pub Tour de Shore
Join us on July 30, 2017
Donate To This Event
2017 Irish Pub Tour de Shore Details
Sunday, July 30, 2017
REGISTRATION FEE SCHEDULE
$25: February 6th- March 5th
$50: March 6th- April 5th
$75: April 6th until Registration Closes
(All participants are required to raise an additional $200 by July 1st)
- Riders must register and collect a minimum of $200 (this does not include registration fee). See registration fee schedule above.
- Minimum donations must be raised by July 1st or you may be removed from the ride.
- Unfortunately, we do have a limited number of spaces and registration fills up quickly. Once registration is closed we will start a waiting list for those interested in joining our ride. If minimum donations are not received by July 1st, we regretfully will have to give those spots away to prospective participants who will be paying in full when they register.
- Registration closes when we reach capacity.
- Easy to navigate website registration and support staff at the Irish Pub Children's Foundation are available to guide you through registration and offer tips on how to reach your fundraising goals
- Return transportation is available when registering as "Rider taking Bus Back" for an additional $20 fee, which is included in your final donation amount
- We also offer a complimentary service of bringing your bike back to the Irish Pub in Philadelphia. This option must be choosen when registering. While we do our best to handle your bike with care, the bikes are in close quarters on a truck back to Philadelphia. If you are very fond of your bike or it is very valuable, we do not recommend using this service. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
- Want to raise money, but don't want to ride 65 miles?You can now register as a "virtual" rider. A virtual rider is for someone who would like to help raise money for the Irish Pub Tour de Shore, but does not participate in the ride. You are not required to raise a specific amount of money.
- When you register as a volunteer, a fundraising page will be create for you. While you are not required to raise any money, this is a way for you to become even more involved in the ride!
ABOUT THE RIDE
- Prompt start at 7am
- Starting at the Irish Pub on 20th and Walnut in Philadelphia, ending at the Irish Pub at St. James Place & the Boardwalk in Atlantic City
- The rides takes you over the Ben Franklin Bridge, through scenic South Jersey
- The route, along State Highway 561, includes 4 rest stops throughout the course
- Approx. every 15 miles, there is a rest stop with food, refreshments, first aid stations where possible, and bike support
- Bike and medical support will be constantly roving the route should you need assistance
- The finish line is at the Irish Pub in Atlantic City, where riders are welcomed to an outdoor patio party including food, drinks, music and prizes
ABOUT THE AFTER PARTY FUNDRAISER
Why stop the fun? Celebrate your hard work and have fun at our after party fundraiser.
- Riders and volunteers are free to enter
- Rider's family and friends are also welcome to the outdoor patio party for a $20 donation.
- Please remember, this is a fundraiser and the money raised at the after party counts towards our goal of helping children in need throughout our area.
- We offer a special Irish Pub Tour de Shoe hotel rate in Atlantic City for all Irish Pub Tour de Shore participants and their families. Right now it is TBD. Please check back or follow us Facebook or Twitter to receive information and instructions.
For more information:
Email us at email@example.com
Or call the Irish Pub at (215) 568-5603 and ask for Erin
*Your gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law. The Irish Pub Children's Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 organization. Tax ID#20-8156916